TO REGISTER TO VOTE
- You must be a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the election.
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and your election district for at least 30 days before the election.
- Be at least 18 years of age on the day of the next election.
Mail – Apply by mailing a completed voter registration & mail application to your county voter registration Office.
In Person – You may complete a completed voter registration application at your county voter registration office.
Deadline to register to vote is 30 days prior to an election.
Newly registered voters and voters voting in an election district for the first time must show one of the following approved forms of photo or non-photo identification before voting:
- PA driver’s license or PennDOT ID card
- ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
- ID issued by the U.S. Government
- U.S. passport
- U.S. Armed Forces ID
- Student ID
- Employee ID
- Voter Registration Card
- Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
- Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
- Firearm permit
- Current utility bill
- Current bank statement
- Current paycheck
- Government Check